GET YOUR SERVER OUT OF YOUR CLOSET, PUT IT ON OURS
YOUR CLOUD is a highly
available multitenant platform that’s architected specifically around superior
performance, availability and data protection or simply put: Your Cloud offers a government level worry-free datacenter for your organization to access your applications, data and voice.
YOUR CLOUD offers fixed monthly pricing to ensure cost predictability. Accounts include, infrastructure management, 99.999% SLA, 24x7 support, nightly snap shots backups, 24X7 Proactive system Monitoring, firewalls, firewall management, VPN management, Windows 2008 Enterprise OS. In addition, all Cloud APPS Server accounts include Managed Anti-Virus and Web Filtering.
COST OF OWNERSHIP
YOUR CLOUD offers lower cost of ownership as compared to on-premise hardware investments and “IT” staff without diminishing your levels of control.
YOUR CLOUD is hosted in an SSAE16 Type II compliant, Tier III datacenter with redundant electrical and cooling infrastructure, verified levels of physical security, and redundant power supplies. To assure performance, availability and data protection, Always On Cloud datacenters offer:
- YOUR CLOUD is hosted in a Virginia datacenter
- Highly secure and reliable Tier III datacenter
- A consistently more secure environment than on-premise deployments can provide
- Internal and external closed circuit television (CCTV) surveillance
- Biometric scanners control access control to datacenter floor
- 24x7 on-site security staffing
- Dedicated security staff and employee controls
- Every employee, regardless of their role, undergoes a rigorous background check
- Employee access to electronic credentials is strictly controlled and audited regularly
- Fully isolated tenant network for each customer
- Integrated perimeter firewall and site-to-site VPN services.
- VPNs facilitate hybrid cloud scenarios between on-premise and cloud-based environments
- Cloud Server’s datacenter is SSAE16 Type II compliant
To ensure YOUR CLOUD offers a worry-free experience, engineers and architects deliberately focused on value, not economy. YOUR CLOUD commitment to best-of-breed extends to its storage and networking hardware, its VMware virtualization applications, and its Microsoft platform software.
- The computing layer: Dell PowerEdge R810 enterprise-grade servers with component redundancy and built-in HA features. They feature quad CPUs with eight cores each, 256GB RAM nodes, and are connected by 10G IP and an 8G fiber channel.
- The storage layer: For its SAN we use, EMC VNX Fiber Channel arrays that combine RAID 5 with high-performance SAS disks to boost performance and redundancy. Agentless Symantec backup is used to reduce the performance overhead of backups and protect against data loss.
- The network layer: Cisco and Brocade VDX 10G Ethernet switches use multiple high-speed interconnects in a top-tier datacenter for network performance and reliability.
- The virtualization layer: VMware vCloud Director and VMWare vSphere 5 Enterprise ensure a highly reliable and scalable virtualized cloud infrastructure. It’s flexible and resource-efficient, with the uptime guarantees and physical security of an experienced application infrastructure provider.
- The providers: YOUR CLOUD connects its datacenter to the Internet via multiple Tier 1 Internet providers like Sprint, Level 3, and Verizon.
In addition to the highest-quality building blocks, YOUR CLOUD APPS Server(s) are all clustered to ensure automatic failover to active nodes.
YOUR CLOUD has structured its virtual machine offering to provide initial configurations that match most SMB use cases. All Cloud Server configurations can be set up with an essentially unlimited number of virtual machines, each with a “guest” operating system. Details include:
- High-capacity cloud servers. Up to 8 CPU cores, 1 TB of storage and 32 GB of memory.
- Instant scalability. You can spin up new machines within minutes using your control panel.
- Resource allocation and reserved resources. You never have to queue for processing power, memory or storage that’s rightfully yours.
- High availability. Cloud Server is one of the few providers to leverage VMware HA Active-Active clustering and N+1 component redundancy at the server, storage and network layers. We also leverage VMware’s state-of-the-art vSphere vMotion for live migration of virtual machines to ensure continuous service availability. This means that if your host machine happens to degrade, our infrastructure will seamlessly move your cloud environment to a different host with no downtime.
For Cloud Server, VMware vShield Edge integrates perimeter firewall and optional VPN services to guarantee privacy and provide dedicated network access. This ensures applications and data can always be accessed, even if a neighboring virtual machine is under DDoS attack or experiencing similarly high traffic volume.
This firewall is included—it is not an add-on. Firewall management is also included.
vShield Edge also offers visibility into and control over network gateway traffic. VPN services protect the confidentiality and integrity of communications in multitenant environments. The firewall and VPN services are cloud aware, so if your network does failover to another physical node, your security settings follow it.
More about Cloud Server firewalls:
- VMware vShield Edge firewalls are more flexible than hardware firewalls because they’re tightly integrated with VMware HA and vMotion
- Cloud Server offers self-service firewall management
- Stateful inspection firewall allows users to control network access using source and destination information, significantly increasing network edge security
AUTOMATIC DATA BACKUPS
To protect against data loss or corruption, vCloud Server is backed up every night. YOUR CLOUD’s technical support team can restore a full image or a subset of files if you need to reestablish access to your business data.
FINANCIALLY BACKED GUARANTEED UPTIME
Cloud Server offers a 99.999% financially backed uptime guarantee. If service levels fall below that threshold, YOUR CLOUD is prepared to refund fees to customers who experience outages.