Hosted PBX gives small and medium-sized businesses the same enterprise-grade desktop calling features found in Fortune 500 companies. Key features include:
- Automated attendant answers and routes every call.
- Hunt groups ring multiple people at once to ensure no call goes unanswered
- Click-to-call connects your phones with Outlook and Lync to replace dialing with clicking
- Find Me/Follow Me automatically forwards calls to your mobile and other numbers when you’re away from your desk
- Call recording lets you record and replay calls on demand
- Integration with Your Office in the Cloud suite lets you sync email, voice and chat to unlock tools that boost productivity even further
Mobility lets you connect from any location
Hosted PBX keeps your staff productive whether they’re at their desks or on the road.
- Automatically forward desktop calls to mobile phones with Find Me/Follow Me
- Respond faster with voicemail-to-email
- Enable your smartphone, tablet or laptop to make and receive calls using your company phone number. This lets you stop using expensive personal minutes for company calls
- Integrate your phones with Microsoft Lync Secure Instant Message to share presence and availability information across devices and channels
Conference calling simplifies collaboration and cuts business travel
Always On Clouds conferencing service makes it easy to get groups of people on the same line—and on the same page.
- Connect up to 20 people on the same line with a conferencing dial-in number
- No reservations required
- Choose between unlimited and pay-per-use billing
- Every user gets 1 conference dial-in number (unique passcode)
- Every user gets 500 free minutes during the first month of service